Test security is a vital consideration to ensure fair, reliable, and valid test scores, and to prevent misadministration. This four-module training course will help you complete your certification for MDE Assessment Security. You will be able to supplement your district or school training in the areas of assessment security, test administration, and how to handle incidents and reporting.
In this course, you will:
- Understand the importance of assessment security before, during, and after test administration.
- Prepare to properly plan and administer tests and assessments,
- Recognize the steps to take if an incident occurs under your watch during testing,
- Review additional MDE documents and training material , and
- Generate a Certificate of Completion upon finishing the course.