Careers at Michigan Virtual
Be Part of the Team
Find a career like no other with Michigan Virtual
Michigan Virtual’s team is made up of valued online teachers, instructors and professionals that are dedicated to moving education forward.
View All Open Positions
Michigan Virtual is a trusted partner in education supporting and engaging Michigan’s K-12 community. If you’re ready to make an impact, you’ve found the right team.
Come Work at Michigan Virtual!
- Michigan Virtual is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer
- Applications from women and minorities are encouraged
Employee Benefits Package (Full-Time Employees)
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance Coverage (Employer pays 82% of premiums)
- Health Savings Account (Employer funds)
- Health Care Opt-Out
- 20 Days of Vacation (upon hire)
- 5 Days of Sick Leave
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 1 Day of Educational Service Leave
- Paid Bereavement Leave
- 403(b) Retirement Plan (Employer contributes up to 10% match)
- Group Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Referral Program
- Professional Development Program (including tuition reimbursement)
- Remote and Flexible Work Arrangements
Health and Wellness
Our retirement package offers a 403(b) retirement savings plan that includes financial guidance and a generous employer match.
Work Life Balance
We encourage you to use your generous leave package, offer on-site and off-site work events and have a robust Professional Development program. To better serve that work and life balance we also have a remote worker program.