RFQ: Landscaping Services and Snow and Ice Removal
The purpose of this Request for Quotation (RFQ) is to solicit Quotations from Vendors to provide all landscaping, snow removal and ice treatment services, including supervision, tools, materials, equipment, licenses, permits and incidentals required and/or implied for the complete and satisfactory performance of those services at 920 Municipal Way, Lansing, Michigan 48917.
The facility parking areas includes 99 parking spaces. Note that the size of the parking lot may increase by approximately 30 spaces within 6 months.
By releasing this RFQ, Michigan Virtual makes no guarantee of any awards of work to any respondents now or in the future. Additionally, portions of the RFQ may be awarded to multiple Vendors, and coordination and cooperation of effort between Vendors may be required.
Please direct all correspondence and questions related to this RFQ and the required elements as indicated below.
- Emailed questions are due by Noon, Monday, August 26, 2019.
- Responses to submitted questions will be posted on the Website along with the original RFQ.
- One (1) electronic copy of your proposal sent by email to the contact below, and one (1) printed and signed hard copy of your quotation no later than Noon, Wednesday, September 11, 2019. Please note that the submission of the emailed materials will be the measure of on-time delivery rather than the arrival of the printed materials.
The single point of contact for RFP #08122019:
Director of Planning Services
920 Municipal Way, Lansing, MI 48917
- Monday, August 12, 2019 RFQ is posted to the Michigan Virtual website
- Monday, August 26, 2019 Questions due from Vendors
- Friday, August 30, 2019 Responses posted on Website
- Wednesday, September 11, 2019 Written quotations due to Michigan Virtual
- Wednesday, September 18, 2019 Michigan Virtual reserves time for meeting with Selected Vendor(s) prior to award notification
- Monday, September 23, 2019 Award notification to Vendors
Michigan Virtual reserves the right to not consider late or incomplete proposals. Amendments to proposals will be included in our review only when they are received by the above deadline.