Purchasing Terms & Conditions (Summer Enrichment Programs)
These Terms and Conditions apply to all customers purchasing student access to our 2020 summer enrichment programs. Enrollment or registration in a 2020 summer enrichment program shall indicate customer’s full understanding and agreement to the prices, refund/credit policies, and terms associated with said products/services.
Customer further understands, acknowledges and accepts that:
- Participant(s) will not be granted access to the purchased program(s) by Michigan Virtual until full payment by credit card has been made. No other methods of payment will be accepted for the 2020 summer enrichment programs.
- No refunds are available on 2020 summer enrichment programs once a program has started.
- Use of 2020 summer enrichment programs is restricted to the individual participants for whom the program or programs are purchased. Group or classroom use is prohibited.
- Participants in summer enrichment programs are not eligible for extensions or access to the programs after the program concludes.
- These summer enrichment programs are not eligible for academic credit.