If you feel a little trepidation entering your classroom as a new teacher, newly credentialed graduate, or someone who is transitioning into full-time teaching, you are not alone. This informational and interactive course will provide you with proven tools, tips, and tricks to make your early years in the classroom run smoothly. You will practice how to write winning lesson plans, reach diverse learners through differentiated instruction, communicate clearly, plan memorable events, and most important, keep stress at bay so you can focus on becoming a teacher of excellence.
In this course, you will:
- Discover how to be confident in your first classroom,
- Understand the core instructional strategy in today’s classrooms,
- Explore strategies to stay organized with smart classroom routines,
- Design classroom events that dazzle students and parents alike, and
- Balance work and personal life to make your first year less stressful.