As SEL becomes more widely implemented, the need to assess its impact grows. In this course, you will learn about the ways to assess your own SEL practices as an educator along with those of your students. You will also have the opportunity to dive into many resources including tools for using data to inform your decision-making and guides to creating a team of stakeholders that will help achieve your goals and objectives for your school’s SEL plan.
In this course, you will:
- Recall implementation readiness assessment strategies,
- Identify the Six Core Principles of Improvement,
- Examine the value of assessing your own SEL skill development,
- Explain the need to assess student SEL skill development, and
- Utilize tools available for assessing SEL skill development.