Gaining a PK-12 administrator certificate strengthens your leadership skills and opens up new job opportunities. Here, you can apply for the Path to Leadership program to secure your spot in the next cohort of educators and receive your individual development plan to earn a Michigan School Administrator Certificate. With each cohort you will start with an orientation and then progresses through the eight modules of the program.
In this course, you will:
- Apply for your spot in an upcoming cohort of educators exploring the different areas of interest for an administrator in a school environment,
- Analyze high-quality coursework built on the Michigan Standards for the Preparation of School Principals, the Michigan School Improvement Framework and the Interstate School Leaders Licensure Consortium (ISSLC),
- Develop skills in an online format including mentoring and the building of a professional portfolio,
- Demonstrate learning through problem-based curriculum modules in a program developed by principals, for principals,
- Prepare for a pre-test for placement and an end-of-program assessment administered by the internationally recognized and respected testing organization ETS.