- Discover how you and your students can approach the study of nature just like a scientist would,
- Familiarize yourself with the elements of the Phenomenal Science curriculum implementing this approach – created by Michigan teachers for Michigan teachers,
- Explore the teaching methods as you learn through experimentation, reflections and your own ‘notebooking’,
- Discover the Community Wall that will allow you to connect to other community members, and
- Review resources that will aid you in your teaching methods.
Who should take this course?
What grade level(s) does this course apply to?