The use of technology in the classroom can help reach students of all learning styles across a multitude of subjects. In this professional development course, you will discover simple ways to integrate technology to enhance your subject material and meet your Common Core standards and other course goals. Learn the secrets of technology integration in the classroom, gaining the skills you need to use tools such as wikis, podcasts, and blogs effectively. Finally, explore using technology in a flipped classroom and Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) model.
In this course, you will:
- Discover how the learning-centered teaching style invites technology integration,
- Create a teacher presentation station based on auditory, visual, and kinesthetic learning styles,
- Incorporate keyboarding and word processing in your classroom,
- Integrate technology including blogs, websites, apps, Google tools, and Microsoft Office Suite across all school subjects, and
- Utilize technology across the curriculum as an affordable way to bring music and art back to school.