Are you, like many other education professionals, looking for ways to develop a fulfilling career plan and improve relationships with co-workers, friends, and family? In this personal development course, you will discover career-enhancing skills that cover twelve popular seminar topics, including goal setting, time management, and personal organization. You will learn how to improve your creative abilities, gain confidence with financial matters, and how to minimize conflict in your life.
In this course, you will:
- Outline the process used to develop an effective career plan,
- Explain the principles of interpersonal communication to increase the exchange of information and ideas,
- Improve your personal organization through increased planning, workplace organization and use of your computer,
- Define what conflict is and explain where it comes from and how it can be managed, and
- Define the nature of costs, cash flow management, managerial accounting, and investment selection.