In the age of virtual learning, providing valuable feedback can make the difference between students who participate, engage, and succeed in their courses or students who are unmotivated to reach their potential. So how can you make sure your feedback is effective? In this dynamic course, you will explore various methods that you can use to achieve personal, quality feedback and enhance online student learning. You’ll also explore research-based practices that will support you in your efforts as well as a variety of formats and platforms that will help you achieve positive student outcomes.
In this course, you will:
- Develop a greater understanding of online competencies,
- Explore aspects of student motivation and engagement in an online setting,
- Apply strategies and skills for individualized communication in an online environment,
- Evaluate feedback to determine if it supports student learning and promotes growth, and
- Hear from real online teachers and experts on how to connect with students and promote a growth mindset.