With so many new apps and programs out there, it’s easy for even experienced teachers to feel dazzled and overwhelmed by all of the cool things you can do with technology in the classroom today.
In this episode, we chat about:
- Natalie’s personal philosophy for using technology with students
- Her go-to favorite tech tools, and
- Her experience bringing hackathons, virtual museum visits, and Genius Hour into her fifth-grade classroom.
You can listen to our conversation using the audio player above or read the transcript.
Here’s a sneak peek at our conversation:
Natalie’s favorite tech tools:
- Related episode: How can we make school a place students WANT to be?
- Related materials: Natalie’s portfolio for the 2021 MACUL Innovative Teacher of the Year nomination