Here are a few of the ways the Michigan Virtual Student Learning Portal will make life easier for you:
• Bulk enrollments are now possible
• You will receive on-screen confirmation that your enrollments were successful
• This data will be more up-to-date with accurate pacing information based on the student's term
• Guardians will now have direct access to student progress data
• Certificates of completion are easy to access
• Course start and end dates are clearly visible
We also have a wide array of how-to guides to help you navigate particular aspects of the new system. Click below to explore all of the how-to guides for the Michigan Virtual Student Learning Portal:Explore Our Knowledge Base
Old Course Certificates & Enrollment Data
Our old system, CEMS, is no longer open to the public. If you need to obtain old course certificates or enrollment data, please submit a ticket to our Customer Care Team. They will help you get access to the information you need!Submit a Ticket to Customer Care
We'd Love Your Feedback!
If you have any input on the new system, we’d love to hear it! Your feedback is what inspired us to make this change in the first place and, ultimately, it will help us fine-tune the software in the coming months to make it even better.