If you get stuck at any point while exploring the new system, we have a wide array of how-to guides to help you out.
- School Quick Start Guide
- Mentor Quick Start Guide
- Student Quick Start Guide
- Guardian Quick Start Guide
Click below to explore all of the how-to guides for the Michigan Virtual Student Learning Portal:Explore Our Knowledge Base
What You Need to Know
- Starting with our 2018 online summer courses, all future enrollments will take place in the Michigan Virtual Student Learning Portal.
- You will still be able to access CEMS until Friday, June 29, to complete your current courses. We strongly encourage you to download any needed course certificates or enrollment data before this date in preparation for the system change.
- If you need to access course certificates or enrollment data after Friday, June 29, please submit a ticket to our Customer Care Center at the link below.
Here are a few of the ways the Michigan Virtual Student Learning Portal will make things easier for you:
• Bulk enrollments are now possible
• You will receive on-screen confirmation that your enrollments were successful
• This data will be more up-to-date with accurate pacing information based on the student's term
• Guardians will now have direct access to student progress data
• Certificates of completion are easy to access
• Course start and end dates are clearly visible
We'd Love Your Feedback!
If you have any input on the new system, we’d love to hear it! Your feedback is what inspired us to make this change in the first place and, ultimately, it will help us fine-tune the software in the coming months to make it even better.