SLP: Enroll Multiple Students in a Single Course
Schools have the ability to enroll multiple students in a single course using the Student Learning Portal. This process describes how to enroll those students in bulk.
- First, tap the Students tab in the top menu bar.
- Then select the Bulk Enroll option from the left navigation menu.
- Next, use the Search criteria areas drop-down fields to narrow search results.
- Then tap the Get Data button.
- At this point, a table containing headers titled Select, ID, Student, Affiliation and Grade columns will appear below.
- To select students to enroll, click the box that appears in the “Select” column for the student row.
- To select all students in the table, tap the Check All box at the top of the table.
- Next, tap the Bulk Enroll button at the bottom of the table.
- As a result, a Bulk Enroll pop-up dialog box will appear.
- Next, complete the form with course and payment information.
- Begin by selecting the appropriate Term, Course, and Section from the drop-down fields. When choosing a Term, please reference the Enrollment Calendar and note semester, trimester and summer terms have moved to a Flex schedule for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Next, choose a date from the Start Date drop-down field.
Note: Schools choosing a start date prior to today for the purpose of aligning district term dates should note that the course will not be available for the full 20, 13 or 10-week duration.
- At this time, the End Date is updated to automatically display the day the course will end for the students. Also note the Last day for Refund which is the last day an enrollment can be dropped and costs reimbursed.
- Then, if applicable select the appropriate method of payment from the Payment Type drop-down field. The fields remaining will vary upon what is selected.
- If there is an enrollment message displayed (text in bold), read it carefully as it may contain important course information.
- Next, place a check in the “Accept Enrollment Terms” to agree to the course enrollment message displayed above.
- Finally, tap the Enroll button.
- As a result, a message will be displayed indicating the number of students that were enrolled in the course.
- To exit, simply click the Close button on the dialog box.
- Finally, to verify that the students have been added to the course, follow the Locate Current/Successful Enrollments article.
Last updated on April 24, 2020