SLP: Enroll Multiple Students in a Single Course
Schools have the ability to enroll multiple students in a single course using the Student Learning Portal. This process describes how to enroll those students in bulk.
- First, tap the Students tab in the top menu bar.
- Then select the Bulk Enroll option from the left navigation menu.
- Next, use the Search criteria areas drop-down fields to narrow search results.
- Then tap the Get Data button.
- At this point, a table containing headers titled Select, ID, Student, Affiliation and Grade columns will appear below.
- To select students to enroll, click the box that appears in the “Select” column for the student row.
- To select all students in the table, tap the Check All box at the top of the table.
- Next, tap the Bulk Enroll button at the bottom of the table.
- As a result, a Bulk Enroll pop-up dialog box will appear.
- Next, complete the form with course and payment information.
- Begin by selecting the appropriate Term, Course, and Section from the drop-down fields.
- Next, choose a date from the Start Date drop-down field. Please note, the End Date will be displayed according to the Start Date selected, please take note of this date as it will be the day the course finishes.
- Then select the appropriate method of payment from the Payment Type drop-down field. The fields remaining will vary upon what is selected.
- If there is an enrollment message displayed, read it carefully as it may contain important course information.
- Next, place a check in the “Accept Enrollment Terms” to agree to the course enrollment message displayed above.
- Finally, tap the Enroll button.
- As a result, a message will be displayed indicating the number of students that were enrolled in the course.
- To exit, simply click the Close button on the dialog box.
- Finally, to verify that the students have been added to the course, follow the Locate Current/Successful Enrollments article.