Professional Learning for Shrine Catholic Schools
Shine Catholic Schools has partnered with Michigan Virtual to provide their teachers with online professional development courses.
Build Your Own PD Plan
Shine Catholic Schools has partnered with Michigan Virtual to provide their teachers with online professional development courses. These online courses provide teachers with a flexible opportunity to engage in continued learning at their own pace in time blocks that fit their busy schedules.
As of June 14, 2019, all Shrine Catholic High School teachers have been enrolled into MyPD — an online course that allows you to define your own problems of practice, create a plan to address them, and receive feedback from our coaches.
If you are a Shrine Catholic High School teacher interested in taking additional online PD courses, please browse your options below and submit the form at the bottom of this page to enroll.
Additional Course Options
In addition to taking MyPD, you are also eligible to enroll in as many of the courses as you’d like from the list below:
- Differentiated Instruction: Maximizing Learning For All (4 SCECHs)
- Educator Evaluation in Michigan: Measurement of Student Growth (3 SCECHs)
- ILC: Implementing Effective Instruction (8 SCECHs)
- SEL: Introduction to Social Emotional Learning (6 SCECHs)
- SEL: Creating a Professional Culture Based on Social Emotional Learning (6 SCECHs)
- SEL: Embedding SEL Schoolwide (6 SCECHs)
- SEL: Integrating SEL Into a Culturally Responsive Classroom (6 SECHs)
- SEL: Trauma-Informed Support (8 SCECHs)
From your selected start date, you will have up to six weeks to complete each course. If you’d like to enroll in any of these courses, you can do so using the form at the bottom of this page.
Please fill out this form to indicate your interest in taking additional online PD courses from the list above.