With remote teaching and learning becoming more prevalent in today’s world, you may be wondering how curriculum for your Advanced Placement classroom will transfer to online instruction. This comprehensive course will cover general tips and support for transitioning to online teaching and more specific information about the resources available to you for teaching AP courses online. Learn how to access the College Board’s quality, vetted digital content for the AP classroom and how to navigate assessments as an important aspect of AP instruction.
In this course, you will:
- Access a remote teaching readiness checklist and rubric to help streamline your transition,
- Understand how to build relationships using online communication tools,
- Explore recommendations from other teachers using the AP Classroom digital resources,
- Identify options for formative and summative assessments using the AP Classroom materials, and
- Recognize the need for adaptation and flexibility in an online learning environment.