A sudden change from in-person teaching to remote or online teaching requires flexibility and grace while navigating that transition — for yourself and your learners. This constructive course will help you reimagine your lesson plans, assignments, and projects to meet the needs of individual students while teaching and learning remotely. Through examples and resources, you will learn how to access and use supports to differentiate your remote instruction for a variety of learners and allow for greater accessibility to content.
In this course, you will:
- Complete the self-evaluation for meeting needs online,
- Understand the need for flexibility in a remote learning environment,
- Determine the four primary elements for differentiating learning online,
- Explore ideas for meeting the needs of diverse learners, and
- Reflect on how you will be adaptable and differentiate your instruction as a remote teacher.