Assessment is a powerful tool to support student growth and success in an online environment. Through this resource-rich course, you will understand the importance of both formative and summative assessments and various assessment strategies for remote learning. You will explore tools to facilitate online assessment in multiple different formats and how to provide quick and helpful feedback to your students while they are learning remotely.
In this course, you will:
- Identify areas of strength and areas of growth through a self-evaluation for use of digital assessments,
- Understand how to apply the REPLY acronym to your online student feedback,
- Explore various digital assessment tools for quizzes, projects, and more,
- Learn how to detect possible plagiarism or assignment sharing to maintain integrity online, and
- Reflect on how you will use digital assessments with your students.