Finding and curating quality digital content for your students may pose some initial challenges when transitioning to remote teaching. This adaptive course provides you with relevant information on how to locate resources for incorporating appropriate digital content or creating content of your own that keeps student-focused learning in the forefront. You will gain insight on how to organize your content effectively within a remote lesson and how to vet digital content so that it is accessible to all students.
In this course, you will:
- Identify areas of strength and areas of growth through a self-evaluation for use of digital content,
- Understand the difference between instructional planning and quality instructional design,
- Recognize how to make sure your digital content is accessible to all students,
- Discover Open Educational Resources for vetted digital content and tools to create your own, and
- Identify sources of digital content you might use and how you might organize it.