Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) curriculum has an increasingly vital role in our education system and, as an educator or teacher of these subject areas, it may be on your radar to learn even more about this cross- disciplinary instruction. This self-paced online training program carefully studies curriculum standards and the latest in STEM pedagogy in order for you to become STEM.org Certified™. You will be given a comprehensive overview of ideas, principals, and trends of STEM education that you will be able to use with classroom lessons or your own STEM program.
In this course, you will:
- Discover the latest trends in STEM education and identify how expectations of STEM program functionality are changing,
- Use access to 1,000+ pages of editable K-12 STEM lessons to expand the STEM competency level of your students,
- Explore how you can increase efficiency, reduce STEM program costs, and enhance organizational knowledge of STEM skills,
- Create a capstone project of your own STEM lesson plan and receive feedback from STEM experts, and
- Combine everything you have learned to earn a digitally-encrypted employment credential.