It is essential for district leaders to establish and communicate clear expectations for all staff to create a culture that is safe, promotes shared responsibility, and generates organizational growth. Through this course, you will gain a deeper understanding of your district framework through a human resources lens. You will apply best practices to your current system and identify areas already being addressed to establish accountability and become an effective district leader. This course pairs with the MASA: HR Best Practices Micro-Credential: District Framework.
In this course, you will:
- Define District Framework and its purpose,
- Identify the offices responsible for managing each District Framework component,
- Define transparency in district operations,
- Select effective communication methods for different situations, and
- Explain appropriate leadership responses in various situations to enforce accountability.