Having a successful district leadership team requires building collaborative working relationships between the superintendent and the board as a whole. This course will help you build foundational knowledge to develop and maintain positive and professional relationships among leadership positions in your school district. You will learn about the importance of effective relationships, establishing norms and beliefs protocols, working versus personal relationships, establishing trust, and communication strategies.
In this course, you will:
- Establish norms and protocols among district leaders,
- Develop a communication framework,
- Identify the best communication strategies for different situations,
- Understand how relational trust works to impact the quality of relationships, and
- Identify benefits of collaborative problem solving and decision making.