Through this micro-credential, the current or aspiring administrator or school leader demonstrates a clear understanding of the foundational elements of a district communication plan and provides evidence of their district’s creation and implementation of a plan that proactively shapes the conversations within their school or district.
In this micro-credential, you will:
- Utilize a SWOT analysis to determine communication priorities,
- Clearly articulate goals and objectives to support your district-wide communication plan,
- Determine the target audience for the district communication plan,
- Articulate clear messages to shape conversations within the district, and
- Create and implement a plan that effectively uses strategies, tactics, and success measures that support the district’s communication priorities.