Collaborative Inquiry can help foster a learning mindset among educators that will help you find adaptive solutions to challenges and enhance the progress of learning among students. This foundational course provides an overview of the collaborative inquiry process and how it ties to the assessment literacy standards. As a result of this course, you will be able to list the key ingredients for learning that lead to change, define collaborative inquiry, list the benefits of collaborative inquiry, and describe the phases of the Collaborative Spiral of Inquiry.
In this course, you will:
- Interpret how an inquiry mindset can help educators respond to adaptive challenges
- Understand how collaborative inquiry supports educator learning and compare this process with other collaborative learning experiences you may have had,
- Explain the benefits of collaborative inquiry for your personal learning,
- Identify how the different phases of inquiry might facilitate learning for changes in practice, and
- Reflect on your knowledge as you document what you have learned through a journal process.