If you are responsible for conducting ISD led monitoring in your district, you will need to be able to understand the process of documenting this information for the State Performance Plan Annual Performance Report (SPP APR). This training course will walk you through an overview of the OSE’s various levels and types of monitoring activities as well as specific monitoring activities for the indicators B4, B-9, and B-10. You will also look at how to navigate the Catamaran system, how to complete the student record review (SRR), and additional resources to support your monitoring activities.
In this course, you will:
- Determine when monitoring reviews should be on-site and when they may be virtual,
- Identify the steps of the monitoring reviews and procedure reviews for indicators B-4 and B-9 and B-10,
- Recognize when the criteria on the student record reviews are met or not for indicators B-4 and B-9 and B-10,
- Understand how to navigate in Catamaran for the monitoring and procedure reviews for indicators B-4 and B-9 and 10, and
- Practice completing a discipline SRR with feedback.
This course is built to be a stand-alone, self-paced online course. It can also be used in a facilitated, blended version with groups of monitors at the ISD.