What activities/assignments should I complete this week?
Students taking a course within Brightspace will have a widget added to their dashboard titled “Course Pacing Guides – Student.” Brightspace courses are currently provided in some Civics, American Sign Language (ASL) 1A, and American Literature B courses. Follow the steps below to view a pacing guide of which activities should be completed each week to stay on track in your course if this widget appears for you.
- First, login to the Student Learning Portal.
- Next, locate the “Course Pacing Guides – Student” widget on your dashboard (bottom right corner).
- Then tap the linked course name in the widget table.
- As a result, a new window will open and by default, display the current weeks assignments.
- Freely navigate between any weeks as needed by tapping the linked week number at the top of the guide.
- To print a copy of this pacing guide, right-click anywhere on the page and then choose Print. Please be aware that by choosing this option, it will print all weeks, not just the week selected.