Weekly goals are items structured as Blackboard quizzes and have embedded directions. The Weekly Goals are no longer a required item, but they are a great tool for structuring a student’s pacing and are encouraged by the Essentials instructors.
- First, access items by clicking Weekly Goals in the left menu.
- Then tap the appropriate linked week to view the activity.
- Next, tap the Begin button within the Goals Activity page.
- As the student continues, he or she will tap the Save Answer button located to the right of each question.
- Finally, once all answers have been selected, the student will press the Save and Submit button to release the activity for grading.