View Progress in Student Orientation to Online Learning Course
Students who are unable to access their lessons may not have earned 100% on their assessments within the Orientation to Online Learning course. This introductory course is a yearly requirement that must be completed prior to accessing course(s). This article describes how to view grades to determine what actions are needed to start your course.
Note: Instructors are unable to view the Orientation to Online Learning course details.
- First, attempt to access your course. If you receive the following message, the Student Online Orientation to Online Learning Course has not been completed or has not been completed with a score of 100%.
- Next, access the Student Orientation to Online Learning course by tapping the “Select a course” or waffle icon and then select the Student Orientation to Online Learning option.
- Now, tap Grades from the navbar to locate the unfinished assessment(s). The example below shows a quiz that has a score of 4.25 out of 5. This quiz must be retaken until a score of 100% is achieved.
- Now, tap My Progress from the top menu and then select the Quizzes option from the left menu. Here you can view your attempts so you can see what you have wrong.
- Finally, retake the quiz by tapping Lessons and then selecting the linked quiz from above.
Last updated on December 1, 2020