MOCC: Vendor Registration
Michigan’s Online Course Catalog will house the online course syllabi that are made available by Michigan school districts as well as those provided by Michigan Virtual for Students. This process explains how a new vendor will register to the website to upload and maintain course offerings.
- First, open a browser to access Michigan’s Online Course Catalog.
- Next, tap the “New Vendor” link located in the upper right corner of the screen.
- As a result a new window will appear.
- Next, populate the new vendor required information and then press the Submit button at the bottom of the form.
- Finally, the confirmation message, “Thank you for your submission. A representative will be in touch shortly.” will appear at the top of the screen. The new vendor will wait for a representative to reach out with login credentials.