Blackboard: Tests and Quizzes
Tests and quizzes titles are linked throughout the Blackboard courses. This process describes the how to submit these assessments.
- First, review the Instructions for detailed test information. Student’s will need to know if the test or quiz is timed, force them to complete on first attempt or allow multiple attempts to complete.
- Once the instructions have been reviewed, then select the Begin button to start the assessment.
- Then answer the questions presented.
- Next, click Question Completion Status to review unsaved questions.
Note: You may navigate by clicking the linked number to go to that question.
Note: If you receive an error message please contact your instructor.
- Finally, click the Save and Submit button to allow grading.