Technical and Material Requirements by Course Title
School administrators or staff members may have a need to quickly assemble information about multiple courses for the purpose of setting up a lab or computer room. These courses may have additional software or technical requirements and/or textbooks, which are not included in the course cost. The instructions below outline a process for obtaining this information without accessing each separate course syllabus.
- First, access the Course List Summary of Technical & Software Requirements, Textbooks, & Additional Costs sheet.
- The first column titled Courses, contains a list of course names in alphabetical order.
- Columns B through G provide details related to technical, software, and hardware requirements for each course.
- Columns H through J state whether a texts or eTexts are required for the course, ISBN numbers associated, and estimated costs of these texts, if any.
- The final column, K, will list any additional materials required for each course.
- Next, tap the Data tab, select Filter Views and then choose Create new temporary filter view.
- At this point, tap the Course column drop-down icon, select the “Clear” option, and then place a checkmark next to all applicable courses. When finished, tap the OK button to display the course(s) you selected.
Specific course syllabus information can be located on Michigan Virtual’s website.
Last updated on September 4, 2018