PLP: Substitute Teacher Affiliation Type
The New Learner Registration form contains two affiliation-related fields that are required. These fields can be difficult to choose from if you are a substitute teacher. This process describes what to select when registering with the Professional Learning Portal.
- First, access the New Learner Registration form.
- Next, complete the required fields indicated with an asterisk (*).
- Then tap the Affiliation Type drop-down field and select one of the following options:
- 6 – Michigan Residents should be selected if the substitute teacher resides in the state of Michigan.
- 7 – Non-Michigan Residents should be selected if the substitute teacher does not reside in the state of Michigan.
- Next, select the Affiliation drop-down field and then select the most appropriate option.
- Finally, tap the Save button to proceed with the registration process.