SLP: View Student’s Historical Records
The Student Learning Portal provides educators and guardians with the ability to quickly view a student’s historical profile, enrollment and login records. This process describes how to locate those records.
- First, select Students from the top menu bar.
- Next, tap the linked name in the “Student” column.
- As a result, the selected students information will display.
- To view student profile and enrollment logs, tap Student Log from the left navigation menu.
- To review student login records, click Logins in the left navigation menu.
- Begin by hovering over the highlighted dates to display the number of logins for this student.
- Then select a highlighted date to display an hourly breakdown of the logins and the number of logins between 12:00 AM and 12:00 PM.
- Finally, select the highlighted hour in the Hourly Breakdown to show the logins within that hour.
Last updated on November 20, 2018