SLP: View Login History
A mentor or affiliation user may need to view or track the number of times a student has accessed their course. This process describes how to locate those records in the Student Learning Portal.
- First, tap the Student tab in the top menu bar to see the students you can view.
- Next, click the linked name in the “Student” column.
- At this time, the Main Page will be displayed showing sectioned information pertaining to the student you have selected.
- Then select the Logins option from the left navigation menu to display a calendar highlighting the days the student accessed their course.
- Next, tap the highlighted day of interest in the calendar to display the Hourly Breakdown for that day.
- The Hourly Breakdown blocks for that day will have highlighted hours within the day. Once selected, the logins within that hour will be displayed in the table to the right.
- Finally, review the login timestamps within the hour.