SLP: View Student Historical Grades
An affiliation user may need to locate a students grade from a course he or she completed in the past. This document describes how to find historical grade within the Student Learning Portal.
- First, tap the Affiliation tab in the top menu bar.
- Then locate and select the appropriate linked school in the “Name” column.
- As a result, the Affiliation profile will be displayed.
- Next, tap the Enrollment History option from the left menu.
- At this point use the Period and Status filters to narrow your results and then tap the Get Data button.
- Additionally the Search bar at the top of the results table can be used to type a students name, the course title, or instructor name for the purpose of thinning the returned results further.
- Finally, view the number displayed in the “Grade” column for the appropriate course. This number represents the percentage the student received.