SLP: View Student Enrollments
Each time a student is enrolled in a Michigan Virtual course, he or she will be assigned a mentor. The mentor can then view the enrollments within the Student Learning Portal to monitor course progress. This process describes how a mentor will quickly locate those enrollments.
- First, tap the Enrollments tap in the top menu bar.
- Next, the Basic Search page will show a search criteria section that allows users to filter the results using the drop-down fields. To view all enrollments, tap the Get Data button.
- At this time, a table containing student course enrollment information will be displayed.
Note: Each enrollment record will contain columns that can be customized to show additional enrollment information. Tap the “Customize columns” link at the top of the results table, choose the columns to display from the drop-down fields and then click Save.
- Next, tap the linked name within the “Student” column to View Student Information.
- Finally, if desired select the “Export Results to Excel” link at the top of the page to view the list of records in a spreadsheet.
Last updated on April 14, 2020