SLP: Unassociate Multiple Students from a Mentor
An affiliation user can associate or unassociate multiple students to a mentor using the Student Learning Portal. This process describes how to remove the association from mentors in your affiliation in bulk.
- First, tap Affiliations from the top menu bar.
- Next, press the appropriate affiliation in the Name column and then select Bulk Manage Mentor Associations from the left menu.
- At this point, place a check in the appropriate boxes that correspond with the names in the Student column.
Note: Users will not be able to view or select more than 25 associations at once. It is recommended that mentors or administrators use the column headers to sort. To organize the results alphabetically, simply tap a column header name such as, User Name, Student ID or Student.
- Then tap the Delete selected button at the bottom of the page.
- Next, when the prompt appears, tap the OK button to confirm and process this action.
- As a result, the association will been removed.
Last updated on April 14, 2020