SLP: Transaction Failed
The Student Learning Portal may display one of the following error messages on the Course Confirmation page. These errors indicate an error or typo in one or more of the payment fields.
- “Transaction failed. The underlying connection was closed. An unexpected error occurred on a receive.”
- “Transaction failed. This transaction cannot be processed. Please enter a valid credit card number and type.”
This process describes what to do after the message is shown.
- First, compare the information you entered with what is displayed on your credit card.
- Next, if there was an error or typo, correct the field containing the error.
- Then tap the Make Payment button again.
- Finally, return to the Make a Payment process to complete your purchase.
If you believe you have received this message by error, please contact our Customer Care Center.