SLP: Student Quick Start Guide
Students will use their Student Learning Portal account to access their active courses, view progress, and communicate with mentors or teachers. To get started, tap the appropriate link to view an article related to a topic of interest.
- Create Reminders for Important Events
- Change My Password
- Update Account Information (Name, Email, Phone)
- View and Manage Messages
Course Access and Information
- Access My Course(s)
- Course will not Launch
- Login to the Student Learning Portal
- Message Mentor or Teacher
- Navigating the Student Learning Portal
- Print/Save My Certificate of Completion
- When will my course start and end?
- Which Learning Management System am I using?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I contact my mentor?
- How do I obtain my certificate of completion?
- How many assignments must I complete per week in order to finish the course on time?
- Where is my Gradebook?
- Who is the Instructor for my course?
Last updated on January 22, 2021