SLP: No Access
The first iteration of the No Access widget has been released to Mentors and Affiliation users with dual roles. Please note that features and functionality of the page are subject to change as we focus on improvements that will benefit our customers.
The No Access widget on mentor dashboard will display students who have not logged into the Student Learning Portal for the last 7 days. Identifying students who are not routinely accessing their course can fall behind. This process describes how to locate a list of those students.
- First, tap MySLP from the top menu bar. By default, a Dashboard page containing notifications and widgets will be shown.
- Next, scroll down the page to locate the BETA – No Access in the SLP in 7 Days widget.
Note: In the event the widget is not displayed on the Dashboard, feel free to Customize it.
- Finally, view the widget.
- The first column will display the student’s First Name and the second will show the student’s Last Name. The next column will reveal the student’s Email Address and the last column with the Last Login Date.
- Use the scroll bar on the right of the widget to display additional names if needed.
Last updated on April 14, 2020