SLP: My Progress
Students can utilize the Student Learning Portal to view progress within their course. This process describes how to access the Academic Snapshot.
- First, select Academic Snapshot from the left navigation menu.
- At this point, progress details will be shown to outline your progress in the course.
Note: If you are enrolled in more than one course, you will see multiple modules.
- Finally, review the status and academic progress of the enrolled course(s).
- Each module will display the course name located at the top and in bold text.
- The dates to the right of Enrollment show the dates the course will start and end.
- Just below, the percentage listed to the right of Grade shows the current grade.
- To the right of Assignments show the number of assignments you have completed of the total assignments in the course.
- Under Assignments is Pacing which shows the number of assignments you are ahead or behind.
- Below Pacing is Last Activity which shows the date you last showed activity in the course.
- Just under Last Activity is a visual representation of your Grade, Pacing, Number of 0’s and Activity shown in a red, yellow or green bar. Red indicates a need for improvement, yellow implies that you may be at risk for falling behind and green means that you are on track for that area.