SLP: Manage Student to Mentor Relationships
Affiliation users can manage student to mentor relationships to remove the associations in bulk. This process describes how to manage those associations within the Student Learning Portal.
- First, tap the Affiliations tab in the top menu.
- Next, select the linked school within the name column of the Active Affiliations table.
- As a result, the main Affiliations Information page will be displayed.
- Then tap Bulk Manage Mentor Associations from the left menu under the Academic section.
- Next, place a check mark within the box located in the Select column for the appropriate students.
Note: The table results are limited to 25 students per page as only 25 associations can be removed at a time.
- Finally, tap the Delete Selected button to confirm.