This process describes how a guardian will purchase an enrollment in the Student Learning Portal for their student after you have Selected a Course.
- First, choose a network from the Credit card type drop-down field.
- Then insert the account number in the Credit card number field.
- Next, choose the Expiration month using the drop-down field.
- Then choose the Expiration year using the drop-down fields.
- At this point, type the Card Verification Value in the CVV2 field.
- Continue by providing the billing information which includes: First Name, Last Name, Address, City, State and Zip Code.
- Then press the Make Payment button to process the payment and enroll your student.
- A message will be displayed that reads, “Than you for your payment, you will receive an email with further instructions shortly.” Centered below the message, tap the “Go to Dashboard” link. If you receive an error, proceed to the Transaction Failed process.
- Finally, continue to your Dashboard.