SLP: Guardian Dashboard
In addition to enrolling your student, guardians have the ability track progress and provide support where needed. This process describes how to navigate the Student Learning Portal Dashboard as a guardian.
- First, there are two items that will remain the same throughout navigating the Student Learning Portal:
- Your full name will be displayed above a “Logout” link at the top right corner of the page. This allows guardians to exit the Student Learning Portal.
- Your student name(s) will appear in the top menu bar at the top of the page. If you have more than one student to monitor, their names will appear to alter student account views. If your student does not appear, please follow the Add Another Student to Account process.
- The dashboard page shows six widgets, Academic Snapshot, Completed Courses, Upcoming Events, Messages, Activity and Course Requests. Each widget will populate according to your activity within the system.
- Finally, choose an option from the available options below in the left navigation menu:
- Tap Guardian Messages to view important communications related to your student’s course.
- Select Course Registration to search for available classes and enroll your student in a course.
- Select Mentor Information to view the assigned mentor’s contact information.
Note: If a guardian enrolls a student, he or she will not have an assigned mentor.
- Click Active Courses to review the course syllabus and additional details. If the student is enrolled in multiple classes, tap the green left and right arrows to view the other course details.
- Select Suggested Pacing to determine if the student is performing on pace or is behind.
- Click Gradebook to view the Instructor Name and Email as well as an outline of the assignments.
- Tap Student Information to view your student details.
- Select Ledger to view recent transactions related to enrollment purchases.
- Click Edit Account to modify your password or phone number.
- Tap School Calendar to view events for approaching dates.
Last updated on October 28, 2020