SLP: Gradebook History
The first iteration of the Gradebook History page has been released to Mentors and Affiliation users. Please note that features and functionality of the page are subject to change as we focus on improvements that will benefit our customers.
When a final grade has been posted, assignment details disappear from the student Gradebook. Mentors and Affiliation users may retrieve this information by accessing the Gradebook History page from the student profile. This process describes how to locate a snapshot of all completed courses within the Student Learning Portal.
- First, tap the Students tab in the top menu bar to view students you can view.
- Next, click the linked name in the “Student” column.
- At this time, the Main Page will be displayed showing sectioned information pertaining to the student you have selected.
- Next, scroll down the left navigation menu within the Enrollments section and then select Gradebook History.
- As a result, a snapshot of the student’s completed courses will appear.