SLP: Export Students Associated to School
Schools may require an export of active students in the Student Learning Portal that are associated with their school. This process describes how a school user can view and export the list for enrollment and/or reporting purposes.
- First, select the Affiliations tab in the top menu bar.
- Next, tap the linked school in the “Name” column.
- Then choose Students from the left navigation menu.
- At this point, a grid will appear on the page displaying students associated with the selected school.
- Next, select Export to Excel in the upper right corner of the page to download a copy of the list.
- Finally, the information in the Users section will be exported to an MS Excel worksheet.