SLP: Enrollment Ledgers
After an enrollment period ends, billing information will be posted in the Ledger. The purpose of the ledger is to view any transaction made when a course is purchased, a payment is made or a discount is applied.
- First, select the Affiliations tab in the top menu bar.
- Next, locate the appropriate school and then tap the linked affiliation in the “Name” column.
- Then select Ledger from the left navigation menu.
Note: To limit the list of transactions, use the Start Date and End Date fields to select a range of transactions to view then select the Get Data button.
- As a result, the Ledger Transaction overview information will be displayed to show Starting, Ending and Current balances.
- Finally, the transactions will appear newest to oldest in the table. Credits such as discounts and payments will appear in green text and purchases will appear in red.