SLP: Enroll Student in Credit Recovery Pilot Courses
A school or district will use the Student Learning Portal to enroll students in the Credit Recovery Pilot courses. This process describes how to create the enrollment.
Note: This process does not apply to guardians who wish to enroll students.
- First, select the Students tab in the top menu bar to display active students.
Note: If the student is not in the results list, follow the Add Student Account process before continuing.
- Then tap the linked name in the “Students” column to view the student account information.
- Next, scroll down the page to tap the Enroll in Section option in the left navigation menu.
- Then ensure the Accept Enrollment Terms box is checked.
- Finally, select the Enroll button to enroll the student.
- If you would like to enroll multiple students, open the Enroll Multiple Students in a Single Course process.
- If you receive an error message, visit the Unable to Enroll Students process.
- Locate Current/Successful Enrollments
Last updated on April 14, 2020