SLP: Enroll in EdReady Course
Schools and Guardians may enroll students in EdReady courses shown in the Student Learning Portal catalog. This process describes how to search for and purchase the course.
- First, login to the Student Learning Portal.
Note: If you do not have an account, please follow the First Time Registration process.
- Next, tap the Course Registration option on the left navigation menu.
- Then search the Course Catalog by populating, at minimum, the following two fields:
- Begin by selecting Open Entry – Fixed End from the Term drop-down field.
- Then choose EdReady from the Catalog drop-down field.
- Next, tap the Apply Filter button to display new results in the table below.
- Then place a check in the box shown in the “Select” column for the row containing the appropriate course.
- Next, select the date you wish to start the course(s) by tapping in the field shown in the Start Date column.
- At this point, scroll down the page and then tap the Register button.
- Finally, proceed to Purchase the Course.
Last updated on March 4, 2021