SLP: Edit Student Information
An affiliation user may need to update a student’s profile information within the Student Learning Portal. This article describes how to make and save the desired changes.
- First, tap the Students tab in the top menu bar.
- Then locate the students profile by selecting the linked name in the “Student” column.
- As a result, the student’s profile information will appear.
- Next, tap Edit Information on the left navigation menu.
- At this point, make the desired changes to the student’s profile.
Note: All fields highlighted in yellow are required to save. Fields that are grayed out cannot be modified.
- When finished, scroll down to the bottom of the page and tap the Save button to apply all changes.